Next 6-Hour Seminar/Bootcamp: Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 | Pasadena, CA
11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Details Below
that there are tens of thousands of individuals with amazing stories to tell—books to write. But where does one start? That’s the question we always get from would-be authors.
Save $90., One-Time Only.
All You Need to Know
LIMITED SEATING: 35 Max.
Falcon Creek Book Publishing Seminars
For Hardcover, Softcover and eBooks.
Think About It.
You have books within you. Get them out, now!
- Ask yourself: “What do I know?” You have a wealth of experience, know-how, imagination, and skills to share.
- You need not already have a completed manuscript
- You have information, work or life experience that will benefit others
- You do not need to write a “War and Peace—length work.
- Learn what you need to know to take advantage of your knowledge.
- Learn How to go from Idea to draft to final edit to Published Book
- Write a book about your family, about your life, about growing up, about some tragedy you overcame, about something that inspires, explore your imagination.
- Our seminars are a 6-hour, hands-on working session
- Bring your laptop, your writing pad, your notes, your ideas, your questions.
- We will pull no punches.
- Do you have a book you think is ready?
- Unsure of where to start or what to do next?
- What comes next?
- How do I build, maintain and promote a web site that uses social media?
- You will leave inspired, informed, and ready to answer the big question: “Do I want to be an author?”
- Includes 2 follow-ups and a locked-in tuition for additional class attendance.
- Pasadena, CA 638 E. Colorado Bl, 1 Minute from Old Town
- Saturday, October 28th, 2017
- 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Comfortable, luxurious, spacious loft setting w/sofas/table/desks/full kitchen/facilities/free-parking/meal/coffee/bagels/donuts
- Bring manuscript (if any) /notes/laptop/or just ideas & questions.
- Includes 2 followup phone contacts + discount on 1 on 1 session.
- LIMITED SEATING:
- 35 person maximum for better interaction
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring your laptop, manuscripts, ideas, and questions. Leave informed, inspired, and with resources you need.
- Benefit or get refund
- ACTIVE PARTICIPATION:
- Not a passive event
- NOT A LECTURE:
- That’s why we call it a bootcamp
- NO UPSELL:
- We’re not selling you anything. There’re no additional purchases
- ALL PARTICIPANTS GET FREE EVALUATION:
- When you’re manuscript is complete, we will evaluate it for you
- WE GUARANTEE PUBLISHING FOR QUALIFYING BOOKS:
- That means, books that have been completed, edited, designed and ready for publishing
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO:
- We provide you complete information that gets you published.
WHO CONDUCTS THE SEMINAR?
Former Oprah guest Author Gene Cartwright. Our seminars are personally conducted by The Pulitzer-nominated author of ten books. Mr. Cartwright has a wealth of information and priceless advice gained over many years.
Presented by Falcon Creek & Pulitzer-Nominated Author.
Sign Up Now, And Save $90.
OFF Regular $225. At Door
(All tuitions include parking & food/drink/
full kitchen/great atmosphere)
Class Size Limited to 35.
- Super Early Bird Tuition: Only $135.
- Now through October 20, 2017
- Early Bird Tuition: $165. Save $60.
- October 21, 2017 - October 30, 2017
- +Get $30.00 Cash Reward at Event
- Tuition: $225
- After October 30, 2017